P.S. Unix / Windows Interoperability

Adam Smith adam.smith at sageautomation.com
Fri Dec 6 14:57:51 CST 2002

> The best thing you could do for yourself is set up a test server on a
> spare piece of junk lying around the office.

That's exactly what I'm doing at the moment, but I'm a little pressed
for time aswell, which means a rushed testing period.  I also have a
system here with a Promise RAID Controller FreeBSD can't support, which
is really disappointing!  It'll only run Red Hat or Winblows.  If I were
to put it back into the live environment running FreeBSD, I'd prefer it
to be running on this system at least.  In this case, hardware
compatibility -- there's one other reason for Windows :(