[OT] ISDN, ADSL, POTS ???

Ian ilox at airnet.com.au
Fri Dec 6 12:46:53 CST 2002

Just got a brochure in the mail from Telstra talking about a discounted installation for ISDN. $99 to install and $42.50 a month rental for 2 lines.

Presently we run two lines and they add up to $46.80 for a month's rental.

Taking up this offer would supposedly give us better lines and cheaper call rates for dialling AirNet. I have no intention of using ISDN for Internet unless there was something desperately urgent. I am not made of money <G>

I have also been told that if I went to ISDN apparently I cant ever go to ADSL.

What is the best way to go and still allow for the future, ISDN, ADSL or stick with the POTS?

Cheers, Ian