ENOUGH!! [Scanned For Viruses]

Ryan Verner xfesty at computeraddictions.com.au
Wed Dec 4 17:21:09 CST 2002

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:19:46 +1100 (EDT) "WARNER Shane"
<shane.warner at tenix.com> wrote:

| This joke is beginning to spread a bit thin.

Not sure if that was a joke or a flame, but hey...

Spread... GET IT?

...I found it funny ;-(

- --
Ryan Verner <xfesty at computeraddictions.com.au>

ICQ: 76626240
 PH: +61 415 297 303
IRC: xfesty / irc.oublinet.net
 EQ: Mummer (Bard), Tholuxe Paells

propaganda as education, no rising above your station.
a totalitarian state, all the victims that can hardly wait.