Weird NFS Behaviour

Dale Butterworth db at essential.com.au
Tue Dec 3 12:32:44 CST 2002

Hi David,

This should be set by default, but incase it isn't, try the no_all_squash
option.
Also I don't understand the *.*,

Personally I would,
/apt *(rw,no_all_squash,no_root_squash)

Also on the mount command, intr is probley not required given you have the
soft option specified (I don't see this affecting your problem through).

Regards Dale,