[OT] Alternatives to Telstra for phone lines (rant)

Paul OBrien joeyt at picknowl.com.au
Mon Dec 2 18:54:32 CST 2002

Hi Richard,
	I can certainly understand this complaint as I too have Telstra phones,
and I am looking for broadband, after being told a heap of lies about my
existing and defunct cable connection I am looking at ADSL and at this
stage Optus are looking like the go to me.
The problem I have experienced is Telstra does not care once they have
your money, the smaller operators can be woeful to get support from due
to staffing levels, does not leave many choices.
For my 2c worth.
Cheers
	Paul