Console MP3 players.

*Malcolm McGrath - Ardec - MIS mmcgrath at ardec.com.au
Mon Dec 2 17:04:11 CST 2002

Hiya people,

Im looking for a console mp3 player that will continuously play an mp3
in a looped manner (for on hold music), I had a look at mpg123, but it
appears as if i would need to write a script that checked to see if it
were running and restart it if it were not to use it in this fasion, I
would prefer not to do this if i can avoid it, as it seems to "hackish"
and just increases the chance that documentation will be inaccurate or
too difficult to follow for anyone who may come after me :).

Malcolm

--
Malcolm McGrath