[ANNOUCEMENT]: Final InstallFest Meeting - 7pm Thursday 5 December, Helpers requested

Benjamin Close cisbjc at cs.unisa.edu.au
Mon Dec 2 12:20:45 CST 2002

Hi All,

There will be an InstallFest Meeting this Thursday.

  Date: Thursday 5 December
  Venue: Fleet Street Cafe
  Time: 7 PM

Anyone is welcome to come along-we generally have dinner at the same
time.

This will obviously be the last InstallFest meeting before the actual
day. It would be useful to have as many of our helpers come along so we
can sort final arrangements before the day.

Whilst we'll surely have a short meeting at about 9:30 am on the day,
the more we can sort out on Thursday evening the better.

Cheers,
	Benjamin

* Thanks to David Lloyd for content of this email