remote xwindows

Andrew drew at drew.id.au
Sun Dec 1 12:37:43 CST 2002

http://tightvnc.com

Or, if your running BSD there is a port :)

Remember that when you invoke the vncserver that the user that you start
the process with is the user that you will login in as, so often a good
idea to not start it as root :)
For fun with changing the default login WM, check out ~/.VNC

Hope this helps :)

Drew