Need Enlightenment

Brian Astill brian.astill at flinders.edu.au
Wed Aug 4 18:50:39 CST 1999

Thought I'd try Gnome.
Unfortunately Enlightenment couldn't initialise im (whatever).
The problem appears to be a missing /etc/im_palette.pal.
I can't find this file anywhere on my system, no is it listed in the SuSE
disk contents list.  Of course, in either case, it could be embedded in a
.gz or .tar file (I don't want to grep inside all archives in five CDs just
to see if this might be the case!).

Can anyone offer a clue where I might find the missing im_palette.pal file?

Q2.  I need to use some stats programs eg SPSS, Wesvar, HLM, Streams.  Are
there Linux alternatives or ports available?

Thanks.
Brian

Dr Brian Astill,Research Associate,
Flinders University Institute of International Education
Voice 618 84494996  FAX 618 84499199  Work 618 8201 5223
brian.astill at flinders.edu.au
Regd Proprietor of GIHON (Est 1983)