wwww sever apache

Nigel Moore nigel at nlc.net.au
Mon Aug 2 20:42:26 CST 1999

If apache is already setup on your computer, all you have to do is put the
files you want served on the /home/httpd/html directory, and then by
viewing localhost http://localhost or the machine name/ip address over the
network, the pages you have in that directory should be shown, whether it
is a intranet or the Internet.

To see if apache is running type "ps aux | grep httpd"

If it is not running, try typing ntsysv if you are running redhat, and
setting on apache to automatically run...

Mail me if you have any further queries....

Cheers,

--Nige

email  nigel at nlc.net.au
WWW    http://www.nlc.net.au/~nigel/