Cat 6 Wiring

David Wolverton david at wolverton.net.au
Tue Nov 3 11:01:07 CST 2009

Thanks to everyone for their invaluable advice. :-)  I've decided to
downgrade to doing the job with Cat 5E and will be starting as soon as I get
CME working on the 1760-V router I bought.

When I've finished with the cabling, I would like to mount my 1x CP7970 on
the wall in my kitchen (all the other Cisco phones will be mounted on their
stands)

(1) Does anyone have 1x wall mounting kit (for the Cisco 7970) that they
want to give away?
(2) Does anyone have 1x wall mounting kit (for the Cisco 7970) that they
want to sell cheaply?

Regards,
DFW