[Career Seeker] Talanted person looking for an open door.

James McLean james.mclean at gmail.com
Wed May 9 17:38:04 CST 2007

On 5/9/07, Samuel Nicholas <nicholas.samuel at gmail.com> wrote:
> ## What I'm willing to take ##
>
> Volunteer, part time, full time, temporary. anything!!... currently I
> have no professional IT Experience so I can understand that an
> organisation would like to try before they buy.

A good place to start is level 1 ISP Tech Support. Its a great leg-up
into the real IT world. Just one of the things you'll learn is
valuable troubleshooting skills which are so crucial as a successful
IT person regardless of the path you choose to go down; Programming or
Systems/Network Administration.

Although I shouldn't do it for you, I was once in your position so
here's a swift kick in the right direction:
http://www.internode.on.net/about/careers/job-description.php?id=11
http://www.adam.com.au/about_careers.php

There you go, the two major ISP's in Adelaide are looking for entry
level help desk staff.

Also, keep an eye on Seek.com.au.

Good Luck.