Only in the US (I hope)

Robert Golding robert.golding at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 21:21:29 CST 2005

Hi all,

Just found this little nugget, basically, it says anybody not
specifically admitted to the USA while changing planes at their
airports is an alien, therefore not protected under any normal human
rights laws.  And they want to change Oz to a system the same as the
US?

< http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-static/ > and read Fri, 12 Aug 2005.

--
Regards,	Robert

..... Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun, but
I have never been able to make out the numbers.
---
Errata: Spelling mistakes are not intentional, except that I don't use
spell checkers.  It's too easy to allow the spell checker to make the
decisions and use words that are out of context for that being written
(i.e. their/there, your/you're, threw/through and even accept/except),
not to mention foreign (I'm Australian) English spelling (i.e.
colour/color, socks/sox, etc).