LinuxSA Mailing list archives

Index: [thread] [date] [subject] [author] [stats]
  From: Matthew Moyle-Croft <mmc@mmc.com.au>
  To  : Richard Russell <richard@yellowgoanna.com>
  Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:58:25 +0930 (CST)

RE: Article: Indian slum kids using Internet

This article ain't new - it's actually from 2000.

However, for more info go and look at:

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/india/kids.html

http://www.greenstar.org/butterflies/Hole-in-the-Wall.htm

http://education.guardian.co.uk/Distribution/Redirect_Artifact/0,4678,0-383459,00.html

There's more - do the google thing "new delhi computer wall slum kids"

MMC

--
Matthew